Today we have a lost of 7 How I Met Your Mother Quotes The We Can All Relate To In Real Life. We know you love HIMYM as much as you do and you don’t miss any chance to miss out on the show anytime when friends have holiday or it is a vacation.
How I Met Your Mother Quotes
1) Lily, Season 1, Episode 17 :- ‘We struggle so hard to hold on to these things that we know are gonna disappear eventually. And that’s really noble.’
2) Ted, Season 2, Episode 14 :- ‘Because sometimes even if you know how something’s gonna end that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride.’
4) Ted, Season 4, Episode 4 :- ‘We’re going to get older whether we like it or not, so the only question is whether we get on with our lives, or desperately cling to the past.’
5) Ted, Season 4, Episode 22 :- ‘There are a lot of little reasons why the big things in our lives happen.’
6) Lily, Season 4, Episode 24￼ :- ‘Look, you can’t design your life like a building. It doesn’t work that way. You just have to live it… and it’ll design itself.’
7) Barney, Season 8, Episode 9 :- ‘I realized that I’m searching, searching for what I really want in life. And you know what? I have absolutely no idea what that is.’
8) Ted, Season 5, Episode 1 :- ‘If you’re not scared, you’re not taking a chance. And if you’re not taking a chance, then what the hell are you doing?’
9) Lily, Season 1, Episode 21 :- ‘So really the biggest mistake would be not to make that mistake, because then you’ll go your whole life not knowing if something was a mistake or not.’
10) Ted, Season 8, Episode 23 :- ‘You can’t cling to the past, because no matter how tightly you hold on, it’s already gone.”
Well we have more for you from How I Met Your Mother Quotes
11) If you’re looking for the word that means caring about someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, it’s love. And when you love someone you don’t stop, ever. Even when people roll their eyes, and call you crazy. Even then. Especially then.
12) If you’re not scared then you’re not taking a chance. And if you’re not taking a chance, then what the hell are you doing anyway?
13) Look, you can’t design your life like a building. It doesn’t work that way. You just have to live it… and it’ll design itself.
14) He may not fit society’s definition of a hero, but he is the hero I needed. The hero who helped me recover from the disaster of my failed almost-marriage and get back into the game. He lives in the shadows. Is he a dream? Truth? Fiction? Damnation? Salvation? He is all these things and none of them. He is…The Naked Man.
15) How I Met Your Mother Quotes: You wrote down all these things to say goodbye to, but so many of them are good things. Why not just say goodbye to the bad things? Say goodbye to all the times you felt lost, to all the times it was a ‘no’ instead of a ‘yes,’ to all the scrapes as and bruises, to all the heartache. Say goodbye to everything you really want to do for the last time, but don’t go have the last Scotch with Barney — have the first Scotch toasting Barney’s new life because that’s a good thing, and the good things will always be here waiting for you.